Thursday, December 10, 2015

Help

I began to think about help people since I was very young, and I actually did from such a small age. I can feel that I was borned to help, it's innate from my heart. Every time I helped people without my awareness of help. I didn't noticed the process means kindness or charity, I just want to do so. I can remember the previous holiday in the US, the Halloween, when my teacher brought us to a pumpkin festival. It was funny when I saw many kinds and sizes of pumpkins, and the operators showed us many interesting things. But soon I realized that they were helping people of native american who grew these big pumpkins. I determined to help in my mind at that time, and I picked a small but golden pumpkin at last. It cost 2 dollars but I paid 20 for it, and the operator asked me whether I was sure about this. I nodded without hesitations. In my mind of charity, I always think that kindness is not what you have done, but you start to thinking about help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment